Things I wish my younger self knew
You are your own kind of beautiful.
Remember when you were little, and you thought that grown-ups had all the answers to your questions? Well, what you did not know then and might still be learning, is that we all have different beliefs.
These beliefs lead us along our way but we all have things we wish we could've done better or simply avoided. This is not something to dwell on, but it’s good to reflect and work towards being better in the future.
Here are a few things you might have wished you told your younger self:
- It’s okay to not be perfect (perfect people don’t exist anyway)
- Be confident and always believe in yourself
- Know your worth (that’s the first step to everlasting happiness)
- Don’t let anyone ever tell you your dreams are out of reach
- Don’t ever compare yourself to others. Instead, judge yourself against what you know you’re capable of
Remember, you are not on this earth to be palatable to every person you meet. You are your own kind of beautiful, and with our LUX beauty bars and body washes, you are #MoreThanYouCanSee.